WaterStop Paramedic Backpack 600D Poly Fabric
The WaterStop Paramedic Backpack 600D Poly Fabric is a part of the all new WaterStop range, our focus is on bringing the existing models to a new quality level by introducing innovative material and superior workmanship to meet the challenges of the most demanding environments.
In combination with waterproof material, the use of the water-sealing zips creates a dry clean storage environment for moisture sensitive products such as bandages and diagnostic equipment.
All WaterStop bags have a grey interior to ensure the contents are visible and easy to access.
WaterStop emergency bags are available in a choice of two water and dust proof materials, both building on best quality heavy duty 600 denier polyester material.
The fabric version is coated with two layers of Polyurethane coating and the outside undergoes a permanent Teflon impregnation whereas the PVC Wipe Down bags have all the benefits of the 600D heavy duty fabric but with a special lightweight, high strength PVC coating on both sides.
WaterStop Paramedic Backpack 600D Poly Fabric features
- Teflon Shield - with WaterStop technology.
- Dirt and water repellent.
- Special, sturdy zippers for use in the rain.
- Grey inner lining for better perceptibility of the contents.
- Embedded reflective tapes with edge protection.
- 4 modular bags with transparent fronts. Mounting for O2 Bottle.
- Dimensions: 65 x 42 x 23cm (without side pockets)
- In combination with waterproof material, the use of the water-sealing zips creates a dry and clean storage environment for moisture sensitive items such as bandages and diagnostic equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.