Activity Co-Ordinator Course
Our Activity Co-Ordinator Course is aimed at all staff working in the care environment. Individuals will understand the importance of activities to service users in retaining and developing skills to ensure an excellent quality of life.
At the end of this activities coordinator training course, the candidate has knowledge and understanding of the role of an activities coordinator, ways families can be involved, and how to assess service user's activity needs.
Activities Co-Ordinator Course content:
- The role of the activities co-ordinator
- Providing meaningful activities in care homes
- Understanding how to involve individuals' families in designing, planning, and providing activities
- Providing a range of activities to cater to the needs of individuals and the individuals themselves
- Building self-esteem
- Ways of keeping up to date and informed about potential new activities
- Volunteering and fundraising
The course is delivered in 3 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with the interaction of group activities. The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed. Staff should not be expected to be on duty Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.