Supervision Training Course
Our Supervision Training course is aimed at all members of the team who have responsibility for carrying out supervision of others, including Seniors, Deputies and Managers.
The course supports delegates in gaining a full understanding of the supervision process, how this fits into the performance management process, and how to conduct supervision in a way that follows company policy. It also provides support in dealing with difficult situations, using tools and techniques to achieve positive collaborative outcomes.
Ongoing observation and full engagement in the practical activity. Each delegate will be expected to demonstrate the Course Learnings throughout the session, to gain a Certificate of Attendance.
Supervision Training Course content:
- The role of supervision in the performance management process;
- The role of the supervisor and the employee in the process;
- The key skills and expected behaviours in carrying out successful supervision;
- Communication skills, including listening skills and questioning techniques;
- How to carry out an effective supervision and how to identify improvements;
- How to motivate the team and delegate successfully, building on success;
- Confidentiality, feedback and record keeping;
- How to handle the appeals process, supported by the manager;
- Using reflective practice, and continuous professional development to improve supervision.
The course is delivered in 3 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities. The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed. Staff should not be expected to be on duty Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.