Car & Motor First Aid Kit
The Car & Motor First Aid Kit meet the British Standards Institution (BSI) announced its first UK standard for motor vehicle first aid kits under the title BS8599-2 during 2014. Having access to a Car / Motor first aid kit in a vehicle is essential in the event of a road accident and other minor incidents such as cuts, abrasions and burns. BS8599-2 is available in three sizes, determined by the category of hazard and potential passenger numbers.
Car & Motor First Aid Kit contents:
- A6 First Aid Leaflet x 1
- AeroWound Trauma Dressing Medium 10 x 18cm Pad x 2
- AeroWound Trauma Dressing Large 15 x 18cm Pad x 1
- AeroWound HSE Medium Dressing 12 x 12cm x 2
- AeroBand Non-Woven Tri-Bandage 90 x 90 x 127cm x 2
- AeroPlast W/P Assorted – Env/10 x 2
- AeroGlove Nitrile Gloves Powder Free Large Pair x 5
- AeroShield CPR Face Shield x 2
- AeroPlast Emergency Foil Blanket Silver/Silver 140 x 210cm x 3
- AeroPad Low Adherent Pad 7.5 x 5cm x 2
- AeroBurn Sterile Gel Dressing 10 x 10cm x 4
- Aero Tuffcut Scissors 7.5" x 190mm x 1
- AeroWipe Saline Cleansing Wipes Bulk x 20
This contents list is based on a large first aid kit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.