ProAct Disposable BVM Resuscitator Set - Adult 1500ml bag
The ProAct Adult Bag Valve Mask Resuscitators (1500ml) also known as a BVM, also referred to by the proprietary name Ambu Bag. They are generically used as a manual resuscitator or "self-inflating bag", is a hand-held device commonly used to provide positive pressure ventilation to patients who are not breathing or not breathing adequately.
The device is a required part of resuscitation kits for trained professionals in out-of-hospital settings (such as ambulance crews, dental practices) and is also frequently used in hospitals as part of standard equipment found on a crash cart, in emergency rooms, or in other critical care settings.
The Adult Bag Valve Mask Resuscitators specifications
- Latex-free medical grade PVC with polycarbonate shell finished to offer exceptional grip and feel.
- Clear mask and valve housing offer an excellent operational view.
- Anatomically shaped mask with soft adjustable air cushions for superb seal and patient comfort.
- Infant and Child sets feature a 40cm H2O pressure relief valve.
- Supplied bagged and compacted - just pull out for use.
- Single use to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Each BVM supplied with a choice of 3 air cushion masks.
Check out our full selection of ProAct products here!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.