Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Gateway Outdoor Package
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Gateway Outdoor Package was specifically designed for use in public areas. As all emergency responders and medical practitioners know, when a sudden cardiac arrest occurs, immediate treatment is critical. The casualty's chance of survival decreases dramatically with every minute that treatment is delayed. This means that your Automated External Defibrillator (AED) must be ready to shock the patient as fast as possible and be close at hand for easy access.
This defibrillator is a lightweight model that allows it to be easily moved to where the emergency situation has occurred. The Samaritan PAD 350 uses advanced technology while keeping it easy to use and operate by both trained and untrained responders alike. This model can be used with both adult and paediatric pads, so is ideal for use on any casualty. Equipped with visual and verbal aids, users can feel confident in the treatment they're delivering, regardless of their training history.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP56 rating
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P defibrillator's compact and easy-to-use design makes it suitable for use by trained and untrained users. Equipped with visual and verbal aids, users can feel confident in the treatment they're delivering, regardless of their training history.
What's Included in the PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Gateway Package
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Graphic Interface
- 1 PAD PAKS (Adult Electrodes)
- 4 Year's Battery
- Carry Case AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Quick Reference Instruction
- This AED is backed by an 8-year warranty.
- Carry Case
- Ready Kit
- Outdoor Wall Cabinet
- A5 AED Sign
The Samaritan PAD 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator Full Technical Specifications
- CPR coaching with the metronome
- Semi-automatic shock delivery
- High level of protection from dust and water ingress (IP56)
- Integrated battery and electrode for one-change maintenance
- 4-year electrode and battery life
- Low energy escalating protocol (SCOPE)
- Operating impedance range of 20 - 230 ohms
- Audible and visual metronome for CPR rate guidance
- Compact, portable, and lightweight at only 1.1kg
- Pediatric compatible
- 90-minute ECG recording time
- Automatic self-test
- Field upgradeable software
How does Gateway work?
HeartSine Gateway enables AED (Automated External Defibrillator) program managers to readily manage a HeartSine Gatewayfleet of HeartSine AEDs across single or multiple locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 500P, HeartSine Gateway communicates, via a Wi-Fi connection to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System, the results of the weekly AED self-test including if the AED battery is low.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 350P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.