HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Outdoor Package
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or Pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Works
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyses the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press
What is included in the package?
- Built to Order Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Adult PAD PAK
- Ready Kit
- External Wall Bracket
- A5 AED Sign
- 8 year manufacturer warranty
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Full Technical Specification
- CPR coaching with metronome
- Fully automatic shock delivery
- High level of protection from dust and water ingress
- Integrated battery and electrode for one-change maintenance
- 4 Year electrode battery life
- Low energy escalating protocol
- Operating impedance range of 20-20 ohms
- Audible and visual metronome for CPR rate guidance
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Paediatric comparable
- 90- minute ECG recording time
- Automatic self test
- Field upgradable software
- Carry case included
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.