Defibtech Lifeline AED Automatic Defibrillator
The Defibtech Lifeline AED Automatic Defibrillator is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythms and automatically deliver a shock—without intervention—if needed. The Lifeline AUTO AED includes all mission-critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The Lifeline AUTO has all the same features as the Lifeline AED; with the difference being that the shock is delivered automatically without the need to press the shock button. This makes the Lifeline AUTO even easier to use than the Lifeline AED and takes away the fear of the rescuer to use the defibrillator. If you feel uncomfortable about having the responsibility of delivering the shock or feel that your staff may feel this way then the Lifeline AUTO is ideal for you.
Why should you buy a Defibtech Lifeline AED Automatic Defibrillator
- The easiest to use AED – proven by an independent study
- Simple and unintimidating design – no lids or moving parts that may slow down or delay a rescue
- Tough and robust design
- The self-maintaining unit performs daily/weekly/monthly self-tests and constantly displays status via bright indicator light.
- 8-year manufacturers warranty
- Lightweight – at only 1.9kg the unit can be easily transported to the patient.
- Connectivity - None
- FDA Approved - Yes
- Warranty - 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- IP Rating 54: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected against water spray from any direction
- Defib Brand - Defibtech
- Semi/Fully Automatic - Fully Automatic
- Battery Life - 7 years
- On-Screen ECG - No
- Energy Delivery - Fixed
- Manual Override - No
- Memory - 60 mins
- Pad Life - Up to 2 years
- Dimensions - H: 30cm x W: 22cm x D: 7cm
- Product Weight - 1.9kg
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.