Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator is built to be portable, lightweight, and easy to use. With clear buttons to operate the unit and a carry case, responders of all abilities can use the defibrillator during emergencies with confidence.
Lifeline is the simplest AED to use and has been designed by physicians so that ANYONE can save a life. In a study by the University of Illinois involving 5 market-leading AEDs, participants were able to deliver a defibrillation shock with the Lifeline AED quicker and more successfully than with any of the other AEDs tested.
The Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with 5 Year Battery Pack can be used by everyone, from bystanders to trained first aiders. All a rescuer needs to do place pads on the patient, follow the voice instructions, and press the shock button if the AED decides a shock is required.
Why should we buy a Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator?
- The easiest to use AED – proven by an independent study
- Simple and unintimidating design – no lids or moving parts that may slow down or delay a rescue
- Tough and robust design
- The self-maintaining unit performs daily/weekly/monthly self-tests and constantly displays status via the bright indicator light
- 8-year manufacturers warranty
- Long-lasting batteries capable of delivering up to 300 shocks if needed
- Lightweight – at only 1.9kg the unit can be easily transported to the patient.
Defibtech Semi-Automatic AED Technical Specifications
- 22 × 30 × 7 cm
- 1.9 kg including battery
- Dust/water resistance IEC60529 class IP54, splash-proof, dust-protected (with battery pack installed)
- Drop tolerance 1 metre, any edge corner or surface, in standby mode (MIL-STD-810F 516.5 Procedure IV)
- Energy selection (Adult) 150 Joules
- Energy selection (child): 50 Joules
- Infant/child capability: yes, using child defibrillation pads.
Check out our full selection of Defibrillators here! Or have a look at our full range of Defibtech.
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.