Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Gateway Outdoor Package
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P fully automatic with gateway was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The 360P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric-Pak™is available.
How does Gateway work?
HeartSine Gateway enables AED (Automated External Defibrillator) program managers to readily manage a HeartSine Gatewayfleet of HeartSine AEDs across a single or multiple locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 500P, HeartSine Gateway communicates, via a Wi-Fi connection to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System, the results of the weekly AED self-test including if the AED battery is low.
What is included in the package?
- Built to Order Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Adult PAD PAK
- Ready Kit
- A5 AED Sign
- Internal Wall Bracket
- 8 year manufacturer warranty
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Ful Technical Specification
- CPR coaching with metronome
- Fully automatic shock delivery
- High level of protection from dust and water ingress
- Integrated battery and electrode for one-change maintenance
- 4 Year electrode battery life
- Low energy escalating protocol
- Operating impedance range of 20-20 ohms
- Audible and visual metronome for CPR rate guidance
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Paediatric comparable
- 90- minute ECG recording time
- Automatic self test
- Field upgradable software
- Carry case included
Check out our full selection of defibrillators here! Or have a look at our full range of HeartSine.
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.