Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Gateway Outdoor Package
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P fully automatic with gateway was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The 360P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric-Pak™is available.
How does Gateway work?
HeartSine Gateway enables AED (Automated External Defibrillator) program managers to readily manage a HeartSine Gatewayfleet of HeartSine AEDs across a single or multiple locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 500P, HeartSine Gateway communicates, via a Wi-Fi connection to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System, the results of the weekly AED self-test including if the AED battery is low.
What is included in the package?
- Built to Order Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Adult PAD PAK
- Ready Kit
- A5 AED Sign
- Internal Wall Bracket
- 8 year manufacturer warranty
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator Ful Technical Specification
- CPR coaching with metronome
- Fully automatic shock delivery
- High level of protection from dust and water ingress
- Integrated battery and electrode for one-change maintenance
- 4 Year electrode battery life
- Low energy escalating protocol
- Operating impedance range of 20-20 ohms
- Audible and visual metronome for CPR rate guidance
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Paediatric comparable
- 90- minute ECG recording time
- Automatic self test
- Field upgradable software
- Carry case included
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.