Mediana A15 HeartOn Defibrillator
The Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator is perfect for use where both adult and paediatric treatment may be needed. Its mode switch allows the semi-automatic defibrillator to quickly change provision of treatment to suit adults or children, without having to insert special electrode pads or a separate key.
The Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator also has the added benefit of automatically turning on when the hinged protective cover is opened.
Why should you buy a Mediana A15 Defibrillator
- Instant switch from Adult to Paediatric
- Suitable for all schools, clubs and groups
- Automatic switch on when lid opened
- Pads attached, ready for use
- Pads fit both Adults and Paediatric
- Battery Capacity 200 shocks (minimum)
- Battery Stand-by Life is 4 years
- Lithium battery
- Soft carry case
- Dimensions 294x240x95mm
- IP Rating IP54
- Operating Temperature 0 °C to +43 °C
- Pad Life is 2 years
- Relative Humidity 5% to 95%
- Storage Temperature 0 °C to +43 °C
- Waveform Biphasic truncated exponential (BTE)
- Weight 2.65kg
Check out our full selection of Defibrillators here!
Do you need more help deciding?
We have two blog posts which you may find useful while choosing which AED is best for you:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.